New colleges and universities are continually being recruited. Please visit this page often to see new Partner Colleges.
The Say Yes Tuition Scholarship is provided to eligible students from families with incomes of less than $75,000/year unless otherwise noted. Students from families with incomes more than $75,000 who choose to attend one of the nonprofit private colleges will receive standard financial aid award directly from the college and, if needed, an additional Say Yes Choice Grant of up to $5000 per year directly from Say Yes to Education.
Please note: Private Partner colleges are the primary source of funding to Say Yes students attending their institutions. While all of the colleges have agreed to the basic conditions of the Say Yes program, colleges may have unique policies and restrictions. The determination of the actual award that a student receives will be made by the college at their discretion based on college policies.
- Bryant & Stratton College - Buffalo, Southtowns, or Amherst locations
- Canisius College - 10 Say Yes scholarships available yearly. Contact Canisius for details.
- Colgate University - Transfer students not eligible. Colgate will consider family assets in addition to total family income to determine eligibility for SY Awards.
- Columbia University
- Cooper Union - Tuition guarantee to students from any family income.
- D'Youville College - 2 Say Yes Scholarships yearly. Contact D'Youville for details.
- Daemen College - 2 Say Yes Scholarships available yearly. Contact Daemen for details.
- Drexel University - 5 Say Yes Scholarships available yearly. Contact Drexel for details.
- Fordham University
- Hilbert College - 1 Say Yes Scholarship available yearly. Contact Hilbert for details.
- Houghton College - At least 3 Say Yes Scholarships available yearly. Contact Houghton for details.
- Lesley University - 1 Say Yes Scholarship available yearly. Contact Lesley for details.
- Medaille College
- New York University
- Niagara University - 3 Say Yes Scholarships available yearly. Contact NU for details.
- Rochester Institute of Technology-10 Say Yes Scholarships available yearly. Contact RIT for details.
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- St. Bonaventure University - 4 Say Yes Scholarships available yearly. Contact St. Bonaventure for details.
- Syracuse University - Tuition guarantee to students with family incomes below $100,000/year.
- Trocaire College - 12 Say Yes Scholarships available yearly. Contact Trocaire for details.
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Rochester
- Vassar College
- Villa Maria College
City University of New York (CUNY) – Say Yes Tuition Scholarship to students from any family income
CUNY Senior Colleges
- Baruch College
- Brooklyn College
- City College
- College of Staten Island
- Hunter College
- John Jay College of Criminal Justice
- Lehman College
- Medgar Evers College
- New York City College of Technology
- Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education
- Queens College
- York College
CUNY Community Colleges
- Borough of Manhattan Community College
- Bronx Community College
- Hostos Community College
- Kingsborough Community College
- LaGuardia Community College
- Queensborough Community College
State University of New York (SUNY) – Say Yes Tuition Scholarship to students from any family income
SUNY University Centers
- Binghamton University
- Stony Brook University
- University at Albany
- University at Buffalo
SUNY Technology Colleges
- Alfred State, College of Technology
- Farmingdale State College
- Maritime College
- Morrisville State College
- SUNY Canton
- SUNY Cobleskill
- SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry
- SUNY IT (Institute of Technology)
SUNY University Colleges
- Buffalo State College
- Purchase College
- SUNY College at Old Westbury
- SUNY College at Oneonta
- SUNY Cortland
- SUNY Fredonia
- SUNY Geneseo
- SUNY New Paltz
- The College at Brockport
SUNY Community Colleges
- Adirondack Community College
- Broome Community College
- Cayuga County Community College
- Clinton Community College
- Columbia-Greene Community College
- Corning Community College
- Dutchess Community College
- Erie Community College
- Fashion Institute of Technology
- Finger Lakes Community College
- Fulton-Montgomery Community College
- Genesee Community College
- Herkimer County Community College
- Hudson Valley Community College
- Jamestown Community College
- Jefferson Community College
- Mohawk Valley Community College
- Monroe Community College
- Nassau Community College
- Niagara County Community College
- North Country Community College
- Onondaga Community College
- Orange County Community College
- Rockland Community College
- Schenectady County Community College
- Suffolk County Community College
- Sullivan County Community College
- Tompkins Cortland Community College
- Ulster County Community College
- Westchester Community College